of offerings for diverse
Broking (Trade Execution Services)
At GIFT IFSC, India’s offshore jurisdiction, SSIL offers Trade Execution services on both International Exchanges i.e India INX & NSE IFSC.
SSIL offers its clients on the Broking segment:
- multiple options for placing their trades/ order execution
- aids algorithmic trading
- robust back office support aiding capital optimisation
- experienced customer relations staff
Direct Market Access
SSIL’s enables its client to access to both the International exchanges for trade execution and market monitoring with a low latency through its Direct Market Access.
SSIL also offers co-location* to its customers on both the International Stock Exchanges at GIFT IFSC i.e NSE IFSC Limited and India International Exchange IFSC Limited.
*Exchange charges for co-location apply.
Click here to check the Standard Tariff
Clearing & Settlements
Clients can leverage on StockHolding groups over three (3) decades of understanding and expertise of Indian Capital Markets, our understanding of your needs to offer you a customised solution and the technology aided service, reporting solutions and real-time risk monitoring tools.
- Clearing – Computing obligations of all it’s clients i.e. determining positions to settle.
- Settlement – Performing actual settlement. Only funds settlement will be involved in all contracts.
- Collateral Management – SSIL facilitates in effective management of collaterals to help you meet your margin requirements while managing liquidity, remittances, and related costs. Collection of collateral (cash/cash equivalents and securities), valuation on a regular basis, setting up exposure limits for clients, reconciliations and reportings.
- Risk Management – Setting position limits based on up-front deposits/margins for each client and monitoring positions on a continuous basis and sending alerts for thresh hold limits.
- Reporting – Clients get all applicable mandatory reporting and where possible, additional customized reports are provided.
|Eligible Collaterals at GIFT IFSC|
|Eligible Collateral||Hair-cut||Concentration Limit|
|Cash in USD||No haircut||No Limit|
|Fixed Deposit Receipts (FDRs) in USD*||No haircut||No Limit|
|Bank Guarantees (BGs) in USD *||No haircut||No Limit|
|AAA rated international sovereign
|10%||10% of Cash & Cash Equivalent|
|*FDRs & BGs issued by banks located at IFSC, GIFT City|
Segregated Nominee Account Provider (SNAP) or Provider services
As a registered Segregated Nominee Account Provider (SNAP /Provider) under the regulator approved Segregated Nominee Account Structure, SSIL registers end clients under the structure thereby enabling them to undertake transactions at GIFT IFSC under the structure.